Saturday, February 24, 2007

politically apathetic

My debut post here…im basically not your average…local.
Local as in born and raised here..
i wasn’t bred here..
im no animal..
some people with ‘brains ‘ will say as part of their introductory line.
bla bla bla.i was born and bred here….
I laugh hard ..when I get home

Ok lets cut this shit…
So how many of us are politically apathetic???
Say what???(ill hear you saying)

U: Political armpit…??
U: Brudder u trying to be funny isit???

Me: precisely..

No wonder we are what we are…
Ok hell no I dunt read news like the newscaster…but sense I have to at least watch the headlines….

So whats the oil price like now..??
U: ahh simple…s$5 sumthing for a whole bottle

Me : there you go…..
Politically apathetic!!!

U: huh??
Me :thank you.., have your seat..

We weren’t talking bout any cooking oil..
But the much abused…
sought after...
despised…
cause of Iraq war…(some of us might think so)
crude oil..or black gold or just plain simple oil


now, now, my fellow audience..
dunt get too excited just yet.
we all have this habit of getting jumpy when things aren’t going our way
and we start defending ourselves…
I bet u agree…

So my question remains ….

How many of us are politically apathetic?

You: ah lian ah!!! Whats politically apathetic….
Ah lian: what armpit??? talk properly can anot!!

Me : (shakes head )

No comments: