Saturday, February 24, 2007

unstamped passports

Legends for this blog
village people - the citizens of the country ( because we are all dumb)
govt - governments


The Straits Times wednesday 14 feb 2007.
JOHOR Menteri BESAR ABdul Ghani Othman said,

1) Sporeans facing problems( passports Unstamped) should raise the issue with him.

My retort, Ok sure whats your email?...oh sorry wait give me ur morse code id ,they wont allow me to use the PC here in the jail. oh wait could u pls send

me $5 ringgit first, for your cheap ass malaysian jail wont give me anything to wear cause i dont have the moolah to buy your designer jail shorts and

seriously its really cold walking around here in just my undies.

2) HE ALSO SAID THAT he has not heard of any singaporeans being jailed for unstamped passports. He also asked for proof of such a thing happening.

My retort, ok seriously dude. Have you seen my fart? no right ? does that mean it doesn't exist? and what kind of a MENTERI besar are you ? you have no

clue whats going on in your country. i tell you what, since i know more, i suggest you step aside and ill run your state for ya. my technic would be simple.

ill blame everything on singapore and your village people will vote for me . When they get sick of singapore ill blame it on thailand and say that its their tom

yum soup thats causing the village people to get dumber. My last retort ok ok. i give up . its my fault next time ill agree to get robbed first at the checkpoint

then by your village ppl then u chop my passport. ok? how?

ps. someone just stole my undies pls send me a loin cloth in the very least.

No comments: